The Associate of Arts degree program with a major in Business Management is designed to provide a broad introduction to business. Completing this two-year program will prepare the student for an entry-level business position, integrating faith with learning in a professional atmosphere. Upon completion of the associate’s degree, the student may wish to continue his/her college education by applying his/her work toward a bachelor’s degree in business.
Upon completion of this program, the student should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Apply management functions and skills to practical situations.
- Exhibit competency in general education.
- Further develop interpersonal communication skills.
- Be prepared to begin a business-related baccalaureate degree.
- Exhibit knowledge and understanding of God’s Word.