This program offers students a double major in Worship Leadership and Christian Ministries. Its purpose is to prepare students with knowledge and skills needed for pastoral and worship leadership roles in the local church.
Upon completion of this program, the student should be able to:
- Communicate biblical foundations for spiritual life and ministry.
- Demonstrate musical and leadership abilities requisite for worship ministry.
- Plan and lead gospel-centered, edifying worship.
- Lead and grow a congregation.
- Develop and preach sermons that address congregational needs, integrate a Christian worldview, and reflect an understanding of contemporary culture.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Bible, an understanding of Wesleyan doctrine, and competency in using exegetical skills requisite for leading a congregation and life learning.