- The Higher Learning Commission: http://www.ncahlc.org, (312) 263-0456.
- The Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- The Teacher Education Accreditation Council.
- The Ohio Board of Regents to offer associate, baccalaureate, and master’s level education.
- The Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission to offer associate, baccalaureate, and master’s level education.
CHARTERED by the State of Ohio.
- The United States Office of Education for participation in the federal students’ financial aid programs.
- The Ohio Board of Regents to offer teacher education programs.
- The United States Department of Justice for the education of foreign students.
- The Internal Revenue Service for Social Security benefits for eligible students.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs to train Veterans or eligible persons.
- The Churches of Christ in Christian Union,
- Primitive Methodist Church, Evangelical Church and Evangelical Methodist Church for ministerial training.
- The Ohio College Association.
- The Service Members Opportunity Colleges
- The Evangelical Training Association
- Ohio League for Nursing