- A minimum of 50 semester credits from an institution of higher learning accredited regionally or by ABHE. Diploma nursing program graduates will receive individual advising for course equivalency for transfer. A maximum of 80 credit hours may be transferred.
- Official transcript directly from all institutions previously attended.
- GPA of 2.0 or better (on a 4.0) on all prior work.
- Application form and payment of Application Fee.
- The BSN program requires all candidates to hold a current, unencumbered Registered Nurse License in the state he/she practices throughout the program.
Any applicant not meeting the above-stated requirements may petition for consideration.