This program provides a solid Bible foundation and a Christian orientation to life. Courses provide a foundational knowledge of the Old and New Testament, which affords a basis on which to construct a well-reasoned theology and personal application.
Upon completion of this program, a student should be
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Exhibit competency in general education subjects.
- Comprehend interpersonal communication skills.
- Exhibit knowledge and understanding of God’s word.