The concentration in Business Management prepares individuals for supervisory or middle management careers in business. It provides an understanding of basic business and management concepts and principles as they are applied to a variety of organizations.
Upon completion of the Business major and Business Management concentration, students should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Apply business concepts in a business environment.
- Analyze a business operation and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Apply management principles to work with people and processes within an organization.