The Psychology major is focused on preparing the student for graduate school. This program seeks to equip the student with a foundational understanding of human behavior and mental processes.
Students who complete the Psychology major should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision-making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Identify effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Summarize major counseling, developmental, and personality counseling theories.
- Apply psychological theories to life situations.
120 Semester Credits
- 36 General Education
- 39 General Electives
- 45 Program Requirements