Military Service

Some courses provided by the armed forces may earn college credit. The Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experience in the Armed Services, published by the American Council on Education, is used to determine what credit might be granted.

The University accepts DANTES or DSST credits. (See Credit by Examination)