- The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association: http://www.ncahlc.org/?option=com_directory&Action=ShowBasic&instid=2798, (312) 263-0456.
- The Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- The Teacher Education Accreditation Council.
AUTHORIZED by the Ohio Board of Regents to offer associate, baccalaureate, and masters level education.
CHARTERED by the State of Ohio.
- The United States Office of Education for participation in the federal student financial aid programs.
- The United States Department of Justice for the education of foreign students.
- The Internal Revenue Service for Social Security benefits for eligible students.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs to train Veterans or eligible persons.
The Churches of Christ in Christian Union, Primitive Methodist Church, Evangelical Church and Evangelical Methodist Church, for ministerial training.
- The Ohio College Association.
- The Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- The Evangelical Training Association.