We believe in one God; self-existent in three Persons, coequal and coeternal; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the Bible, God’s infallible Word, fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, the supreme authority for faith and practice.
We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, who became man, being conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin. He lived a sinless life and died a substitutionary death as a complete sacrifice for the sins of all mankind. He arose bodily from the dead and ascended to the right hand of the Father where He is now our interceding High Priest.
We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Divine Person who reveals Christ, both in a ministry to the world by restraining evil and by convicting of sin, and in a ministry to the Church by indwelling, empowering, guiding, and teaching all Christians.
- We believe that man was made in the image and likeness of God and by transgression incurred guilt before God, depravity of soul, and spiritual death.
- We believe in the universal atonement Christ provided for all mankind and that they who do repent and believe on Him are justified and regenerated from the guilt and practice of sin.
- We believe in entire sanctification as a definite crisis experience subsequent to regeneration. It is wrought on the basis of faith and consecration through the infilling of the Holy Spirit by which the believer is cleansed from all sin and to which the Spirit testifies.
- We believe in the progressive growth in grace toward Christian maturity through a consistent Christian life of good works which springs from faith in God and obedience to His Word. This growth we believe to be a necessary complement to the above mentioned crisis experience.
- We believe in the true universal Church as the Body of Christ and Temple of the Holy Spirit. It is composed of all true believers in Christ. It was created by Him for worship and fellowship and is commissioned by Him to publish the Gospel to all the world.
- We believe in the personal return of Christ who shall come with power and great glory to gather the Church to Himself, to establish His millennial kingdom, and to judge the quick and the dead.
- We believe in the resurrection of the just, who shall enter into an actual eternal heaven, and the resurrection of the unjust, who shall go away into an actual and eternal hell.