The Business Program is designed to prepare students to serve in society and the church. This program is structured to provide the student with the skills and knowledge necessary to manage an organization in the twenty-first century. The program will culminate with an internship that provides the student an opportunity to apply management principles and skills learned through their major.
Upon completion of this program, the student should be able to:
- Integrate a Christian worldview into critical thinking and decision making related to the field of business.
- Demonstrate management concepts in an existing business.
- Evaluate a business idea and develop a business plan.
- Analyze business operations and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluate financial conditions and statements of a business and propose courses of action.
- Demonstrate critical judgment and decision-making skills in a business context.
- Apply management principles to manage people and processes within an organization.