- The Higher Learning Commission: https://www.hlcommission.org, 800-621-7440.
- The Association for Biblical Higher Education: https://www.abhe.org, 407-207-0808.
- The Teacher Education Accreditation Council: http://www.teac.org, 202-223-0077.
- The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education: http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation, 202-463-6930.
- The Ohio Department of Higher Education to offer associate, baccalaureate, and master’s level education.
- The Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission to offer associate, baccalaureate, and master’s level education.
CHARTERED by the State of Ohio.
- The United States Office of Education for participation in the federal students’ financial aid programs.
- The Ohio Department of Higher Education to offer teacher education programs.
- The United States Department of Justice for the education of foreign students.
- The Internal Revenue Service for Social Security benefits for eligible students.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs to train Veterans or eligible persons.
- The Churches of Christ in Christian Union, Primitive Methodist Church, Evangelical Church and Evangelical Methodist Church for ministerial training
- The Ohio College Association.
- The Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- The Evangelical Training Association.
- Ohio League for Nursing.