- A minimum of 50 semester credits from an institution of higher learning accredited regionally or by ABHE. Diploma nursing program graduates will receive individual advising for course equivalency for transfer. A maximum of 80 credit hours may be transferred.
- Official transcript directly from all institutions previously attended.
- GPA of 2.0 or better (on a 4.0) on all prior work.
- Application form and payment of Application Fee.
- The BSN program requires all candidates to hold a current, unencumbered Registered Nurse License throughout the program. Recent graduates from a nursing program who are candidates for the NCLEX will be given consideration for enrollment while in pursuit of a successful NCLEX.
- The University will not accept a microbiology class as a substitute for NUR4000 Pathophysiology for Nurses.
Any applicant not meeting the above-stated requirements may petition for consideration.