The Criminal Justice Administration program prepares students to achieve a fulfilling administrative career in the justice system with a focus on management roles. This concentration will ensure students apply theories and interact with principles of criminal justice while developing managerial and administrative skills found in supervisory roles in law enforcement, the court system, and corrections.
Upon completion of this program, each student should be able to:
- Correlate business operations to needs in the criminal justice system environment.
- Apply management and conflict resolution principles within the scope of criminal justice.
- Apply justice principles to real-life situations.
- Examine interdependence between justice system areas.
- Demonstrate computer literacy required for engaging in challenges faced by criminal justice in the digital age.