This program offers students a double major in Worship Leadership and Business. It is designed to prepare students for worship leadership, and to provide qualifications for working in business environments. Together, these programs are for students who plan to serve in worship leadership and also want to apply business expertise in a church setting and/or a career in business.
Upon completion of this program, the student should be able to:
- Communicate biblical foundations for spiritual life and ministry.
- Demonstrate musical and leadership abilities requisite for worship ministry.
- Plan and lead gospel-centered, edifying worship.
- Apply management principles to manage people and processes within an organization.
- Analyze a business operation and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluate the financial condition and statements of a business and propose courses of action.