Undergraduate students may select a minor or minors in addition to a major. If you change your major, you might consider using the course work in your previous major for a minor.
Guidelines for minors are as follows:
- Students cannot earn a major and minor in the same field of study.
- A student must attain a 2.0 average in the course work of the minor.
- Minors are only available to students pursuing a bachelor's degree.
- Substitutions to course requirements for a minor are the jurisdiction of the program offering the minor.
- At least half the course requirements of a minor must be completed at OCU.
- A student must declare a minor.
- Successful completion of the minor will be noted on the student's academic transcript.