The Certification-to-credit Program allows students to use a professional certification previously earned and apply it to a degree, saving time and money.
- An earned and current certificate must be submitted to and evaluated by the director of the academic program.
- The student must be in good academic standing with the certification at the time credit is requested.
- Contact your academic adviser as early as possible to apply for potential credits.
- Credits will be applied to the degree after 6 credits (2 courses) are completed in the degree program with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- A transcripting fee will be charged. See financial fee schedule on p. x for more information.
- Certifications will come in as transfer credit; therefore, they may or may not transfer to another institution.