Transcripts from foreign institutions must be sent to an outside agency for evaluation and determination of transferable credits, degrees, and GPA. Students are responsible for the initiation of this evaluation and for any fees incurred during the process.
Agencies approved for foreign transcript evaluation include those who are members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES), www.naces.org. Member agencies include but are not limited to:
- A2Z Evaluations, LLC
- Academic Evaluation Services, Inc.
- Center for Applied Research, Evaluations, & Education
- Education International, Inc.
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- Educational Perspectives, NFP
- Educational Records Evaluation Service, Inc.
- Evaluation Service, Inc.
- Foreign Academic Credential Service, Inc.
- Foreign Educational Document Service
- Foundation for International Services, Inc.
- Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- Global Services Associates, Inc.
- International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- International Consultants of Delaware, Inc.
- International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
- Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. International Education Consultants
- SpanTran Educational Services, Inc.
- Transcript Research
- World Education Services, Inc.
Students with foreign transcripts should have the evaluation completed before registration for any classes as it can take weeks for the evaluation to be received. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis for students wanting to use foreign transcripts as proof of high school graduation only. Approval for such cases is needed by the Director of Admissions.