This program prepares individuals for careers in the agricultural business segment of the agricultural industry. It provides an understanding of basic business and management concepts and principles as they are applied to the agricultural industry. Students will also learn the basic concepts and principles of agricultural production. Graduates should qualify for a variety of jobs in agricultural businesses such as equipment, feed, and agricultural supply sales, store managers, farm operations, and office managers of agricultural products marketing firms.
Upon completion of this program, a student should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Exhibit competency in general education subjects.
- Comprehend interpersonal communication skills.
- Apply business and management functions and skills in practical agribusiness situations.