This program prepares individuals for careers in business management positions. It provides an understanding of basic business and management concepts and principles as they are applied to a variety of organizations.
Upon completion of this program, a student should be
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Exhibit competency in general education subjects.
- Comprehend interpersonal communication skills.
- Apply business and management functions and skills to practical situations