This program prepares individuals for careers in the information technology segment of the business industry. It provides an understanding of basic business and IT concepts and principles as they are applied to a variety of organizations.
Upon completion of this program, a student should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Exhibit competency in general education subjects.
- Comprehend interpersonal communication skills.
- Correlate information technology functions and skills in practical business situations.