The BA in Marketing and Consumer Behavior provides an insight into human psychology with an emphasis on what motivates consumers to make purchasing decisions, and how this understanding can be used to develop marketing strategies.
Upon graduating from the program, students should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Articulate a basic understanding of the principles of human psychological development.
- Analyze the motivations of consumers that drive purchasing decisions.
- Integrate consumer behavior analysis in developing marketing strategies.