To graduate a student must:
- Complete the approved course of study for one of the majors offered.
- Complete the hours required in the areas of general education and general electives. Bachelor degrees require 120 semester credits. Associate degrees require 60 semester credits.
- Achieve a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale) on all course work. For the students of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing major, please refer to the RN-BSN Progression Policy on p.54 for additional graduation requirements.
- Satisfy all financial obligations to the University and be in good standing with the University.
- Submit Graduation Application by published deadline. Graduates may participate in commencement exercises.
Graduation requirements are subject to change.
Curriculum requirements serve as a guide to program planning and are also subject to change. Every effort will be made to communicate changes to all concerned students in a reasonable manner.
OCU reserves the right to deny graduation to any student whose character is contrary to the testimony, doctrine, and standards of the University.
In order to graduate from Ohio Christian University, candidates must have taken:
- At least 15 semester credits from OCU and have completed the final 12 credits at OCU for an associate’s degree.
- 30 semester credits from OCU and have completed the final 24 credits at OCU for a bachelor’s degree.