To graduate, students must achieve each of the following:
- Complete an approved program of study.
- Earn a 2.00 cumulative grade point average or above, or meet the grade point average required by your program if it is higher.
- Fulfill Spiritual Formation requirements.
- Fulfill Christian Service requirements.
- Complete a graduation audit with the University Registrar's Office.
- Complete the Intent to Graduate form.
- Make satisfactory arrangements for all financial obligations to the University.
- Complete required testing.
Bachelor’s degree candidates must have earned at least 30 semester hours from OCU and have completed the final 24 hours from OCU (or under the supervision of OCU faculty). For an associate's degree, 15 hours must be completed from OCU, including the final 12 hours.
Students applying to graduate with more than one major must satisfy the requirements of each degree program.
Graduation requirements are subject to change. Curriculum requirements serve as a guide to program planning and are also subject to change. Every effort will be made to communicate changes to all concerned students in a reasonable manner.
Ohio Christian University reserves the right to deny graduation to any student whose character is contrary to the testimony, doctrine, and standards of the University.